In this course, you’ll learn everything you need to know about starting and operating a real estate brokerage business: how to plan for and organize the firm, both structurally and financially; how to effectively staff, train, and manage your organization; how to position your firm for success and growth through detailed market planning and analysis. In short, all the information you need to build a sustainable and profitable brokerage firm.
- Planning and organization of a brokerage business
- Operational policies and procedures
- Records and controls
- Recruitment, selection and training of personnel
- Real estate business analysis
- Risk management
- How to maintain ethical standards and legal compliance