Xcelerated Learning

Start your career with us

Complete all pre-licensing courses in three weeks

REALTOR® Academy is excited to announce that we now offer an accelerated pre-licensing program called Xcelerated Learning. This new program has a blended learning style that will allow individuals to go through pre-licensing courses in as few as three weeks instead of six. The students will complete half of the course work for the six classes required for licensing at home and the other half of the six courses (15 hours each) in the classroom at REALTOR® Academy or live online. The 15 hours in person for each course can be completed in two days from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. each: Monday and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, or Saturday and Sunday. They can also be completed Monday – Thursday from 6 p.m. – 10 p.m. The Saturday and Sunday, and evening classes are a perfect way for individuals wanting to become REALTORS® but also needing to continue working another job through the process.

Through the new blended learning, the amount of time needed in person for the courses drops from 24 days to 12 days over the six different courses. According to data received from the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC), a major determining factor regarding sales agent pass rates is the time taken to start and complete pre-licensing education. We have found that a student that completes courses in an accelerated program has a 20% greater chance of passing their licensing exams on the first attempt. Additionally, one who has completed an exam prep-following an accelerated program has an 80% chance of passing. This is why REALTOR® Academy is offering a pass or don’t pay guarantee on our exam preparation product. With a state average of a 49% failure rate, accelerating your learning and preparing for your exams are key to getting a real estate license.

Xcelerate your learning, Xcelerate your career, Xcelerate your life.